Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
Let's see what the man himself has to say, shall we? Here's one example:

German-born former Turkey under-21 international Bulut will be at Cardiff City Stadium on Tuesday as Wales seek a win - and hope Croatia slip up at home to Armenia - in order to clinch Group D's second automatic qualification spot.

While Bulut says he will be impartial on the night - "I will sit in the centre," he said - he is excited about Turkey's prospects in Germany next summer, believing it will be like a home from home for Turkey because of the large Turkish community in Germany.

"It is always great to see my country in the big tournaments like the Euros and the World Cup," said Bulut.

"When you see the national team now, the quality we have and the individual quality, we have to be in these kinds of tournaments.

"Germany will be like home games for us. You saw Bayern Munich play Galatasaray (in the Champions League) and the stadium was nearly 50-50.

"So it was very important to us to be in this tournament."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67469771

So, are you going to tell Bulut he's German (and a dopey twat into the bargain)?
The only dopey twat is the arsehole who on Wales online said bulut should feck off back to Turkey

That's clearly bigoted and offensive

Now his nationality can be argued about all day and if a man with Turkish parents born in Germany describes himself as Turkish then that's his right and his perogative as that applies to lots of people in Europe these days

In the UK a lot of Asian kids say they are Pakistani despite being born and brought up here and their country is Pakistan

I don't care , its their perogative

But the people who say people should feck off back to Pakistan or Turkey or wherever are the idiots and wether bulut is German, half German, Turkish, German born turk or whatever doesn't really matter