+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Arter was good as well.

The only slight issue I’d have with Manga is that he looks a bit nervous on the ball.

On the whole though, very solid back three. Back three is good. Wing backs are also good. Workrate was immense all round.
    It's all an act, Manga is the only player I can think of that can nutmeg himself but still beat the striker I think he's the best on the ball of the back 4 when he's not going anywhere, when he runs with the ball is when I get worried

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    It's all an act, Manga is the only player I can think of that can nutmeg himself but still beat the striker I think he's the best on the ball of the back 4 when he's not going anywhere, when he runs with the ball is when I get worried
    I agree. Manga looked far more comfortable as a centre back. He can look a bit awkward and gangly, but he's a classy defender. Also easy to forget that 8 of our starting 11 last night were at the club last season. Warnock is doing a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I agree. Manga looked far more comfortable as a centre back. He can look a bit awkward and gangly, but he's a classy defender. Also easy to forget that 8 of our starting 11 last night were at the club last season. Warnock is doing a great job.
    Just backs up the thought that he is a central defender not a full back