+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best place to go for two 40 somethings in Cardiff tonight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Best place to go for two 40 somethings in Cardiff tonight.

Went to go into the Jazz Cafe and they wanted to charge us to go in. I've got no problem paying for music, I spend £1000's every year on music. But we went to the free entry in the Live Lounge and had a brilliant night.

Quote Originally Posted by Banc Blue View Post
    Went to go into the Jazz Cafe and they wanted to charge us to go in. I've got no problem paying for music, I spend £1000's every year on music. But we went to the free entry in the Live Lounge and had a brilliant night.
    Shouldn't you be doing something else now, instead of being on your computer/phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Banc Blue View Post
    What kind of band did they have in the Live Lounge? I've been a few times, but it's always been a cheesy cover band playing there. Personally, I'd rather pay to watch a Blues artist/band, than a covers band. Just my choice though

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    What kind of band did they have in the Live Lounge? I've been a few times, but it's always been a cheesy cover band playing there. Personally, I'd rather pay to watch a Blues artist/band, than a covers band. Just my choice though
    I'm with you on that.

We got in there at about 9 an hour before the band came on and didn't pay but at £3 entry fee later on I'd still take that all day long over a cover band as you say.
    She's a real talent too and the place was rammed