+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tory fraud.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tory fraud.

Starmer is on record saying he prefers the WEF way of doing things and Westminster is an annoyance.

Re: Tory fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Starmer is on record saying he prefers the WEF way of doing things and Westminster is an annoyance.
    A fairly typical Gluey reply with a question put to him ignored and a claim made as if it was a fact with nothing linked to back it up.

One of the reasons my opinion of Starmer is becoming less positive by the day and I'm less enthused about his party is that he'll promise all sorts of things one day and then act as if had not happened quite soon afterwards. Even if Starmer did say what you claim he did in the past, there's no guarantee that it represents his current thinking.

There was a very big poll published this week

https://pollingreport.uk/articles/wh...seat-landslide

it talks about Labour getting 470 seats in a best case scenario for them, but also remarks that support for Starmer, and his party, is "soft". It seems that people have had enough of the Tories, but they still aren't convinced about Labour - that's how I feel, but, as I feel millions of people in this country's lives will be made a bit better by the Conservatives thirteen years in power coming to an end, I'll vote Labour and would vote tactically for a different party if it meant a better chance of beating the Conservative candidate.

That's what I'm prepared to do to try to bring about a change of Government whereas you and the others in the small group on here who are always congratulating themselves for being cleverer than the rest of us will continue to carp from the sidelines about how they're all as bad as one and other and they]re all in thrall to big business anyway.

Yet, I read what you and the other members of the gifted set have to say about, say, global warming and it seems to me that your opinions are totally in favour of big business and a continuation of the policies which have caused ninety seven per cent, it's probably more now, of scientists to agree that global warming is a crisis that needs tackling urgently.