+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Still wide open

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Still wide open

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I don't disagree with any of that. However, I don't feel that we're playing as well as we can overall. There have been fleeting moments, but not enough to make me think that we're capable of going on a good run. Our greatest consistency is that we've been average and inconsistent.
    When have we played well this season? I thought we did on Saturday after a truly horrendous first half an hour, we did pretty well at Hull and Millwall and Huddersfield weren't bad, but we need more than one properly convincing performance out of fifteen to start believing we are genuine top six material.

Re: Still wide open

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    When have we played well this season? I thought we did on Saturday after a truly horrendous first half an hour, we did pretty well at Hull and Millwall and Huddersfield weren't bad, but we need more than one properly convincing performance out of fifteen to start believing we are genuine top six material.
    The point is that almost anyone is top six material at this stage and, even given your natural antipathy toward Cardiff City, that includes us.