+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No Deal Brexit.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: No Deal Brexit.

I seriously don't know why anyone is worried about brexit. Everything will be fine. The home secretary himself has confirmed the government will be trying to make sure everyone has "adequate food". It's all ok.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I seriously don't know why anyone is worried about brexit. Everything will be fine. The home secretary himself has confirmed the government will be trying to make sure everyone has "adequate food". It's all ok.
    The people who died in the 2nd World War defending British sovereignty and our democratic freedoms didn't do it so that rationing would be introduced!...............oh hang on a minute

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The people who died in the 2nd World War defending British sovereignty and our democratic freedoms didn't do it so that rationing would be introduced!...............oh hang on a minute
    Are you one of those people who goes around writing graffiti on war memorials? Show some respect man!

Don't despair, politicians guided by the boys in the City of London will find a way to usurp the will of the 52% who voted to leave. You can sleep soundly in the knowledge Britain will continue to be a haven for impossible to assimilate Third Worlders and for the worst criminal elements of Romania, etc. Britain's descent into a debt-laden, welfare dependent, drug and crime-ridden zero-hour employment cesspit will accelerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Don't despair, politicians guided by the boys in the City of London will find a way to usurp the will of the 52% who voted to leave. You can sleep soundly in the knowledge Britain will continue to be a haven for impossible to assimilate Third Worlders and for the worst criminal elements of Romania, etc. Britain's descent into a debt-laden, welfare dependent, drug and crime-ridden zero-hour employment cesspit will accelerate.
    So the descent you describe is solely down to immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So the descent you describe is solely down to immigrants?
    No, not solely or even primarily, Bobsy, but it is a significant factor.

I sometimes can't quite believe how society has changed for the worse since I was kid. The proportion of tattooed hippos lumbering around along with antisocial underclass kids everywhere, an ubiquitous drugs culture, beggars and people kipping in shop doorways is the relatively new normal.

I sometimes can't quite believe how society has changed for the worse since I was kid. The proportion of tattooed hippos lumbering around along with antisocial underclass kids everywhere, an ubiquitous drugs culture, beggars and people kipping in shop doorways is the relatively new normal.
    The EU globalists are very keen on a one-world government, but which one will they deliver, the 1st or 3rd world model?

We all believe our childhoods were the best and that things keep getting worse.

Drugs, beggars, antisocial behaviour and homelessness are all new? Where did you grow up?

Drugs, beggars, antisocial behaviour and homelessness are all new? Where did you grow up?
    If you don't believe living in Blighty is becoming progressively worse year on year then you have a different perception to I. I'd elucidate but have a holiday jaunt to prepare for.

Thanks for that Oswald Mosley