+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Katie Hopkins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Katie Hopkins

The Colonel is right. She can express her views but if they incite violence she will have broken the law and will have to pay a penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The Colonel is right. She can express her views but if they incite violence she will have broken the law and will have to pay a penalty
    The spelling on this board is getting worse, we all know it should be pelanty..

Quite how she kept any kind of media work after this article was incredible, especially after the dead child washed up ashore.

'Rescue boats? I'd use gun ships on migrants'
    "Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad. I still don't care".

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    The spelling on this board is getting worse, we all know it should be pelanty..

Quite how she kept any kind of media work after this article was incredible, especially after the dead child washed up ashore.

'Rescue boats? I'd use gun ships on migrants'
    "Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad. I still don't care".
    She reminds me of an early prototype cyborg a la Westworld. Sent on to the frontline with non human views that the fringes of society can cling on to.

Simarly, Theresa May. Actually, while I'm there, the majority of the Conservative Party. I think this very early v.1 attempt was aborted:

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Everybody has said that.