Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide indicted on 4 counts

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-4-counts.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide indicted on 4 counts

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-4-counts.html
    Was this the "hacking" story you were referencing a while back? Where are we with any charges?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Was this the "hacking" story you were referencing a while back? Where are we with any charges?
    The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.

The fightback begins ... http://uk.businessinsider.com/assang...ruption-2017-8

The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.

The fightback begins ... http://uk.businessinsider.com/assang...ruption-2017-8
    You did read the Fox News report?

Attorney Christopher Gowen told Fox News that federal authorities have no evidence of misconduct by Awan relating to his IT duties.

You did read the Fox News report?

Attorney Christopher Gowen told Fox News that federal authorities have no evidence of misconduct by Awan relating to his IT duties.
    Yes I read it. I also wrote above that "The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing". I think that should clear up any confusion.

Yes I read it. I also wrote above that "The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing". I think that should clear up any confusion.
    So on some issues you are unable to form a judgment until the FBI or DoJ press charges but when charges are pressed following an investigation of the available evidence it is down to soft pedalling. Exhausting stuff this conspiracy theorising it never seems to provide closure!

So on some issues you are unable to form a judgment until the FBI or DoJ press charges but when charges are pressed following an investigation of the available evidence it is down to soft pedalling. Exhausting stuff this conspiracy theorising it never seems to provide closure!
    You can attack me personally as much as you want, but you won't stop any of these events happening. The thing is, we all have access to the same information, but all you saw was the Russians and more Russians. You need to realise that the problem is with the functionion of your brain and nothing to do with me. You are easily led.

The word is conclusive evidence. Hillary got away without charge regarding her email server, but many people know what she did. That's why Congress have opened a new investigation. Corruption and collision is a very big problem.

Its a nice little game you've got going here. When pressures on and your cupboard is empty you say:

For the pizzagate stuff:
    Conclusive evidence = prosecutions or the published findings from an official public enquiry. Neither have happened, so in the meantime all outcomes are inconclusive in my opinion.
    Or the terrorist in Charlottesville:
    Like I said above I'm waiting for the FBI/DOJ to look into this before I make any comments. There seems to be a lot more going on than what the media are reporting.
    But when the authorities do speak and it's the 'wrong' answer we have:

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Its a nice little game you've got going here. When pressures on and your cupboard is empty you say:

For the pizzagate stuff:

Or the terrorist in Charlottesville:

But when the authorities do speak and it's the 'wrong' answer we have:
    You need to factor in corruption and collision. Your thesis only works if the system is sqeaky clean.