+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No betting with credit card

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: No betting with credit card

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    What a surprise, you know people who do this.
    Mad where these accounts spring from when you put a few people on ignore.

Who are you again? I don't recall ever talking to you on here (under this name)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Mad where these accounts spring from when you put a few people on ignore.

Who are you again? I don't recall ever talking to you on here (under this name)
    Sorry, just a general observation that you seem to be an expert on absolutely everything. Didn't mean to offend you, but it does seem you have a lot of anecdotal evidence to cover every subject under the sun. It's quite refreshing to have someone as genuinely interesting, intelligent, well-travelled on a football messageboard of all things. We are lucky to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Sorry, just a general observation that you seem to be an expert on absolutely everything. Didn't mean to offend you, but it does seem you have a lot of anecdotal evidence to cover every subject under the sun. It's quite refreshing to have someone as genuinely interesting, intelligent, well-travelled on a football messageboard of all things. We are lucky to have you.
    A general observation observed by many. At least hes mixed it up this time. Its usually "Down my local....."