+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So what is the benefit of VT's visit?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: So what is the benefit of VT's visit?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Grow up you sad tw@t
    Never , ever will I change with my attitude towards Tanny. Simples! I have my reasons. I'll go into them again if you really want. Have mentioned them several times on here in the past. I bet you were one of those sad feckers, who bought into his red shite, and even purchased and wore a red City top! Busy licking his arse along the way as he took us to the "promised land"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Never , ever will I change with my attitude towards Tanny. Simples! I have my reasons. I'll go into them again if you really want. Have mentioned them several times on here in the past. I bet you were one of those sad feckers, who bought into his red shite, and even purchased and wore a red City top! Busy licking his arse along the way as he took us to the "promised land"
    Red aside, every single manager has been backed by Tan. Granted, a lot of those haven't worked out.

The change to red was wrong, it was then reverted. Those who wish to paint Tan as evvvvvviiiilllll really need to get out more.

Your childish attitude and abusive comments stink. Nothing you can say will spoil the weekend after that win. Tan is the owner of our club and is keeping it afloat out of his own pocket. If that is really your attitude why do you bother following the club and commenting on here.

He made a business decision about a sport he had very little knowledge of (look at the franchising/moving of American sports with very little regard for history etc, look at the Raiders in the NFL!) which turned out to be the wrong decision. Britain is very traditionalist and obviously he didn't completely understand that.

After all the abuse (sometimes racist) he received he sought to put it right, admittedly probably a financial reason but so was the initial change to red.

I don't believe he's as bad as any of the other vilified owners like Oystons, Venkys etc and if it wasn't for the in hindsight stupid decision to change to red he would probably be the best owner we've had for many years.

He's tried to put everything to what's beneficial for both the fans and himself financially so if everyone just lets their sleeping dogs lie we can all push on for a better cardiff city and I hope you and similar fans can come back on board and enjoy supporting your club again.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He made a business decision......

Business decision. Yeah, right. It was all about the business.....

So what if people purchased a red top? I bet you watched us in the PL though, like 27000 others ?

If not then that's fine and commendable, however, your comments are not welcome and outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    So what if people purchased a red top? .
    Those who did pissed on the club's heritage and history, and fueled Tans belief he was right.

I haven't put money in his club since 2011. He can't fvck off quick enough as far as I am concerned.

Notice he is still on about Cornelius (Serie A player) and doesn't mention his own cock ups, not his own contribution to Cornelius' struggle here.

I just go and support the team to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I just go and support the team to be honest.
    Yep. I think over seven years he has been a very good owner. He made one very big mistake. Apart from that he has stuck by the club and never fleeced you. It could have been a lot worse. We were left in a mess by Zingarevich and our subsequent owners have not been a whole lot better.
    Be careful what you wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep. I think over seven years he has been a very good owner. He made one very big mistake. Apart from that he has stuck by the club and never fleeced you. It could have been a lot worse. We were left in a mess by Zingarevich and our subsequent owners have not been a whole lot better.
    Out of interest, and to your knowledge, did Zingarevich ever do anything which resulted in people who had been diehard Reading fans for almost all of their lives stopping supporting the club?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Out of interest, and to your knowledge, did Zingarevich ever do anything which resulted in people who had been diehard Reading fans for almost all of their lives stopping supporting the club?
    Nope but he left the club in a desperate financial mess. We were close to going under. I appreciate your dislike of Tan but at least he has not left your club in the lurch and on the verge of administration.

Really ? Those who attended matches in the time we played in red did exactly the same then . To me all football tops are a joke and I have never worn one , but if my son wanted one I'd buy him one

Your a self righteous dickhead by the sounds of it -