+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT READING 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT READING 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

In the end I watched it on a dodgy stream. Both me and my lad felt that if you scored one you would score again. Both teams defended poorly but attacked well. Hoilet is a very good player. Baffled why Tomlin doesn’t start more often.
    We never looked comfortable even with ten minutes left. In the end the result was about right but it is simply not enough for us. Our season looks like a bit of a write off.
    Well done on the fight back. Scoring late goals is always a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    In the end I watched it on a dodgy stream. Both me and my lad felt that if you scored one you would score again. Both teams defended poorly but attacked well. Hoilet is a very good player. Baffled why Tomlin doesn’t start more often.
    We never looked comfortable even with ten minutes left. In the end the result was about right but it is simply not enough for us. Our season looks like a bit of a write off.
    Well done on the fight back. Scoring late goals is always a good sign.
    What was your opinion on the ref? With my Bluebirds tinted specs on he was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    What was your opinion on the ref? With my Bluebirds tinted specs on he was terrible.
    I thought he should have booked Kelly in the first half . Both sides had decent penalty shouts during the game. Did he get any major decisions wrong? Nope I don’t think he did. I’ve seen a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I thought he should have booked Kelly in the first half . Both sides had decent penalty shouts during the game. Did he get any major decisions wrong? Nope I don’t think he did. I’ve seen a lot worse.
    There were no major decisions to be made though!

Shockingly incompetent.