+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Where was the Clinton denial then? Using abuse accusations during political campaigns is not really helping the alledged victims is it. Why would you bring it up a week or two before an ection and not before? Everybody knows smear campaigns are part and parcel of modern politics, so why be a part of it if you are genuinely looking for justice.
    So it all hinges on denial for you? That is the difference between right and wrong. Hope you never sit on a jury!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So it all hinges on denial for you? That is the difference between right and wrong. Hope you never sit on a jury!
    Lots of money is being handed out, could that be a possible motive?

Lots of money is being handed out, could that be a possible motive?
    So you're concluding right and wrong on whether the accused deny it and some speculation that money 'could' be involved. Anything else?

So you're concluding right and wrong on whether the accused deny it and some speculation that money 'could' be involved. Anything else?
    I said it was between right and wrong, not red and blue. I think you are getting a bit mixed up, and focussing on the distractions a little too much.

I said it was between right and wrong, not red and blue. I think you are getting a bit mixed up, and focussing on the distractions a little too much.
    That's what I said. You're basing it on right and wrong. I'm asking how do you know what's right and wrong, and so far you've given denials and a 'could'.

Doesn't seem like much to me.

That's what I said. You're basing it on right and wrong. I'm asking how do you know what's right and wrong, and so far you've given denials and a 'could'.

Doesn't seem like much to me.
    I stick to a narrow range of issues that are being actively investigated, while you tend to focus on the Democrat/MSM talking points.

I stick to a narrow range of issues that are being actively investigated, while you tend to focus on the Democrat/MSM talking points.
    We're talking about your comments*, nothing else.

*wildly biased and always inconsistent

Why do you think that Roy Moore is in the right and Bill Clinton is in the wrong? You previously said of Moore that you genuinely don't know if he's guilty or not.