+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff never fail to amaze me. That just takes the biscuit.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff never fail to amaze me. That just takes the biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You're more interested in turning this promotion challenge into a personal battle. If that really is your intention, winning some messageboard debate is really more important, then you're a cockwomble.
    We have to stand by our predictions if we are willing to put ourselves on the record Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We have to stand by our opinions Eric
    What I don't get is that one of your first thoughts is to have a pop at me now we've lost. It's clear you're wanting to take this personally. I couldn't give a rat's arse. Like I said, if some messageboard debate is more important to you, then you're a cockwomble and keep proving yourself to be so.

What I don't get is that one of your first thoughts is to have a pop at me now we've lost. It's clear you're wanting to take this personally. I couldn't give a rat's arse. Like I said, if some messageboard debate is more important to you, then you're a cockwomble and keep proving yourself to be so.
    Just stand by your words like a man. With a bit of luck Fulham will drop some points and you will be redeemed, even if it was a daft thing to say in the first place

Just stand by your words like a man. With a bit of luck Fulham will drop some points and you will be redeemed, even if it was a daft thing to say in the first place
    Say what? Please show me.

Say what? Please show me.
    If we lose against Villa, and Fulham win both of their games, it's not going to be an easy ride to gain automatic promotion.

If we lose against Villa, and Fulham win both of their games, it's not going to be an easy ride to gain automatic promotion.
    Of course. Have I suggested differently?

Of course. Have I suggested differently?

Odd line of attack by Wales Bales. You are one of the more astute posters on here.