+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FA Cup v FFC FFS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FA Cup v FFC FFS

That's a bummer for the NY Bluebirds. Finally a televised game and it kicks off at 6:30am on a Sunday. I'll give this one a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That's a bummer for the NY Bluebirds. Finally a televised game and it kicks off at 6:30am on a Sunday. I'll give this one a miss.
    Fairweather fan

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Fairweather fan
    I went along for the Leeds game at 7:30am and I was the only one there! Me and about ten Leeds fans. Fair play to them, they could have been real dicks and took the piss all day long, but they were OK.

It annoys me that we've already lost some Saturday home games this season ,only to lose another one to egg central BBC Wales,for a few bob. Yesterday on the news, in non egg part of sports news and they never even mentioned that we had a game

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You're telling me you've got something better to do than watch s4c on a sunday in new york?.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    You're telling me you've got something better to do than watch s4c on a sunday in new york?.
    I may watch the second half at home. But I'm not going out to meet the other NY Bluebirds.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    It's on BBC