+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leeds score predictions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Leeds score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    I recently posted our poor results against the top teams and the fact that we have only beaten one of them away. Warnock has had 18 games which equates to 54 points to move us near the play off places and yet we languish near the drop zone.
    Up to 14th with a comfortable win at a top six team, in Warnock we trust. Oh by the way how did Rus get on today?

Quote Originally Posted by JKB View Post
    Up to 14th with a comfortable win at a top six team, in Warnock we trust. Oh by the way how did Rus get on today?

Russ suffered another loss. In his eight league games in charge he's overseen two draws and six defeats, which is a points average of 0.25 per game. That would equate to a total points haul of 11.5 spread over a 46-game season.

Banned

Not many predicted a City win today apart from the Liverpool fan Jeepster. I should have gone with my law of averages system when I realised Leeds had won their last 6 games. I got it wrong and I'm over the moon.

Not many predicted a City win today apart from the Liverpool fan Jeepster. I should have gone with my law of averages system when I realised Leeds had won their last 6 games. I got it wrong and I'm over the moon.
    You are a knob,i could have said worse but we did win to day.

They lost to Huddersfield last Sunday...