+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A taste of things to come until the end of the season?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A taste of things to come until the end of the season?

Thanks for the write up Paul. I think we will bounce straight back into the form we saw at Leeds and Derby tomorrow evening. No way in my mind will Warnock accept complacency (as Alfonso stated in this thread). IMO there Saturday was no indication of how the season will fizzle out for us.
    I thought we were unlucky to lose on Saturday, even if we seemed to have let QPR into the game with a sluggish 10 to 15 minute performance in 2nd half. I am going to Blackburn tomorrow and I think with Blackburn having to come at us, we may be ruthless on the counter. If Bamba and Morrison are up for it, we will win up there. Follow this up with a thumping win over Brum and people will be getting excited again and maybe even talking about getting that play off place.
    Spedger

Re: A taste of things to come until the end of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Thanks for the write up Paul. I think we will bounce straight back into the form we saw at Leeds and Derby tomorrow evening. No way in my mind will Warnock accept complacency (as Alfonso stated in this thread). IMO there Saturday was no indication of how the season will fizzle out for us.
    I thought we were unlucky to lose on Saturday, even if we seemed to have let QPR into the game with a sluggish 10 to 15 minute performance in 2nd half. I am going to Blackburn tomorrow and I think with Blackburn having to come at us, we may be ruthless on the counter. If Bamba and Morrison are up for it, we will win up there. Follow this up with a thumping win over Brum and people will be getting excited again and maybe even talking about getting that play off place.
    Spedger
    I agree -I can see some changes in personnel for re-action reasons but I think we will still see a committed bunch.Season Ticket sales may well depend on how things go for the rest of the season.The club will want to keep the fans onside and there could be a few playing for their future here.