+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 'Wild' camping.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 'Wild' camping.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Looks good that
    If you want basic and left to your own devices it's perfect. Toilets are about a 5 minute walk away from the forestry, so easier to go in the woods. There is a basic shower, wash room, kitchen etc. but don't really need any of it. River runs directly through the woodland so you can collect your water there and boil it, or there is a water filter available if you need it.

Campfires are allowed and you can pitch wherever you want. It's £7.50 p/p per night which is a bargain really. Don't know if you can fish there but if you send a message to them, I'm sure they'd let you know.

Re: 'Wild' camping.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    If you want basic and left to your own devices it's perfect. Toilets are about a 5 minute walk away from the forestry, so easier to go in the woods. There is a basic shower, wash room, kitchen etc. but don't really need any of it. River runs directly through the woodland so you can collect your water there and boil it, or there is a water filter available if you need it.

Campfires are allowed and you can pitch wherever you want. It's £7.50 p/p per night which is a bargain really. Don't know if you can fish there but if you send a message to them, I'm sure they'd let you know.
    Sounds ideal, think I'll give it a try. Thanks mate.