+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Theresa May

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I think you would actually find that most of the BBC are left wingers.
    Nonsense. Name them. Are they Robbie Gibb, Andrew Neil, Chris Patten, Nick Robinson, John Humphries etc etc.
    Studies have always shown Tory politicians get far more air time than the opposition. Whenever I watch Newsnight I am staggered about the dominance of Tories being interviewed.

When Corbyn became Labour leader he was referred to as the “left wing” leader of the Labour Party. Will the BBC constantly refer to Johnson or whichever Brexiteer becomes the next PM as the right wing Tory leader? I doubt it very much.
    The BBC is all about preserving the establishment. Someone like Corbyn is seen as dangerous as he is not one of them.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Nonsense. Name them. Are they Robbie Gibb, Andrew Neil, Chris Patten, Nick Robinson, John Humphries etc etc.
    Studies have always shown Tory politicians get far more air time than the opposition. Whenever I watch Newsnight I am staggered about the dominance of Tories being interviewed.

When Corbyn became Labour leader he was referred to as the “left wing” leader of the Labour Party. Will the BBC constantly refer to Johnson or whichever Brexiteer becomes the next PM as the right wing Tory leader? I doubt it very much.
    The BBC is all about preserving the establishment. Someone like Corbyn is seen as dangerous as he is not one of them.
    Maybe he is seen as dangerous because he is.
    But he is one of them. He has been a politician almost all his life. He was renowned for refusing to toe the leadership line so often, and voted against what the party wanted on more occasions than you could count. He now heads up a leadership cabal that attempts to oust anyone who speaks up against his leadership. witness momentum trying to deselect MPs who oppose his/their ideas.

He is very dangerous, I just pray that the country never has the opportunity to find out how dangerous.

[QUOTE=xsnaggle;4975807]Maybe he is seen as dangerous because he is.
    But he is one of them. He has been a politician almost all his life. He was renowned for refusing to toe the leadership line so often, and voted against what the party wanted on more occasions than you could count.

-- more than 500 times , dangerous , absolutely spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Maybe he is seen as dangerous because he is.
    But he is one of them. He has been a politician almost all his life. He was renowned for refusing to toe the leadership line so often, and voted against what the party wanted on more occasions than you could count. He now heads up a leadership cabal that attempts to oust anyone who speaks up against his leadership. witness momentum trying to deselect MPs who oppose his/their ideas.

He is very dangerous, I just pray that the country never has the opportunity to find out how dangerous.
    Yeah the Labour manifesto in 2017 was really dangerous. Yeah Corbyn was really dangerous to oppose the Iraq War, Syria, Libya etc because they went really well.
    The dangerous ones are the Tories who will shaft the weakest in our society.
    Anyway I look forward to all the names of the lefties in the corridors of power at the BBC.