+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Malky was an Idiot...... A.A. Won't like this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Malky was an Idiot...... A.A. Won't like this

"How come I'm in the Premier League and you're finding time to do a project for the future? What rubbish is that? And you pay £45,000 a week for a project? Rubbish!"

Vincent is right, that is rubbish. After all, what sort of an idiot would give the go-ahead for such a half-baked project? I mean, who on earth employed the CEO that sanctioned such nonsense? And who appointed the directors that were happy to let this deal go through? Madness I tell you, madness!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    "How come I'm in the Premier League and you're finding time to do a project for the future? What rubbish is that? And you pay £45,000 a week for a project? Rubbish!"

Vincent is right, that is rubbish. After all, what sort of an idiot would give the go-ahead for such a half-baked project? I mean, who on earth employed the CEO that sanctioned such nonsense? And who appointed the directors that were happy to let this deal go through? Madness I tell you, madness!

We all live and learn. Tan included. He came into this business knowing little about the world of football.

He made mistakes, he has appeared to gave learned from those mistakes. He's still backing the club.

He does not deserve a "laughing" smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    He does not deserve a "laughing" smiley.
    In your opinion. Personally, I think his comments about Cornelius are highly amusing considering the circumstances in which the deal came about. Bear in mind that Tan had removed the previous CEO and replaced him with 'his own man' as he apparently wanted more control. That went well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/19781296

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

A naive and trusting one perhaps, one who now micro manages it better , one who for the first time of entering the the nasty world of footy with its greedy, conning agents ,players and over inflated managers ego's , he should have sought advise before entrusting his million to a underachiever, does that make evil nah ,not in my book ,just under cooked ,doing well now though .