Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
I can concur with the same voted Labour and been surrounded by the very same voters all my life as Wales is that clique , the envy is tangible to say the least ,if they are not carping on about the rich is the English , strangely a good number of them are very affluent /comfortable and enjoying the very spoils of capitalism they despise ,which they are not going to give up any time soon .

I do wonder at times if the rants about the rich and success , are those of guilt or just effect .

I think we should bring in a voluntary social care tax that simply goes to the very causes they feel others or governments dont contribute enough too , like too see how many of them actual give .

Or is it easy to moan , and feel good about it ?
You could write for the Express.

It is possible to think we should, as a country, be able to find a way to care for the elderly without donning overalls and wiping arses yourself. It doesn't make you a hypocrite to see somebody with a 75 million quid bonus and wonder whether that money could be better used.

Just like it is possible to enjoy 'the spoils of capitalism' and at the same time seek to address the problems it causes.