+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I heard Trump has been under surveillance since 2009, and all the FISA warrants were signed by AG Lynch, and rubber stamped by the FISA courts (all judges being Obama appointees). If true, we are in for some exciting pre-election drama!
    I thought you only dealt in stuff that had been verified by your exhausting research?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I thought you only dealt in stuff that had been verified by your exhausting research?
    Of course he does - except when he doesn't - but then it's a case of "let's wait and see", and when he's been eventually proved wrong or caught out, he becomes avoidant.

I might follow lardy's suit and block him too, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Of course he does - except when he doesn't - but then it's a case of "let's wait and see", and when he's been eventually proved wrong or caught out, he becomes avoidant.

Great idea, cos you don't deserve to know what is going on. You are welcome to stick with team lardy. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

What's the worst that could happen? Just think what you'll miss out on, and it's the sensible thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What's the worst that could happen? Just think what you'll miss out on, and it's the sensible thing to do.
    Hello Mr Trump Russia Collusion, got any new updates?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's only a bit of online chit-chat before the main event. I've only ever said that Trump was spied on by the Obama administration, I never speculated how far back it goes, but it is common knowledge that Trump was a thorn in their side. So one step at a time, and let's see what happens next after the documents are released.