+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Flynn Guilty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Michael Flynn Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Certainly,

Flynn and his new brief sought to argue that under the Brady obligations they were not provided with evidence as required that would exonerate him. The court classified the itemised things that Flynn's lawyer wanted into 6 types:

1.Information that Does Not Exist
    2. Information the Government Does Not Possess
    3. Information Mr. Flynn Concedes He Is Not Entitled to
    4. Information that Has Already Been Provided
    5. Information that Is Unrelated to the Charges Against Mr. Flynn or to His Sentencing
    6. Remaining Requests

In each case the Judge found against Flynn and cast doubt on his lawyer's understanding of Brady and had some questions about her ethical behaviour.

It also concluded on your fabrication smears that "Having carefully reviewed the interviewing FBI agents’ notes, the draft interview reports, the final version of the FD302, and the statements contained therein, the Court agrees with the government that those documents are “consistent and clear that [Mr. Flynn] made multiple false statements to the [FBI] agents about his communications with the Russian Ambassador on January 24, 2017.

I'd go and find a different fence to fall off if I were you!
    So what you are explicitly saying is that there was no funny business going on?

Can I trust you after your total humiliation over the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion and the Mueller Obstruction of Justice Report, or should I wait until he's sent to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So what you are explicitly saying is that there was no funny business going on?

Can I trust you after your total humiliation over the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion and the Mueller Obstruction of Justice Report, or should I wait until he's sent to jail?
    Well I have just read the 92 page legal judgement.....you know that law thing you love, that is conclusive that nothing impacted Flynn's guilt.

What factual evidence in the Flynn case can you post that brings this legal judgement into dispute?

Well I have just read the 92 page legal judgement.....you know that law thing you love, that is conclusive that nothing impacted Flynn's guilt.

What factual evidence in the Flynn case can you post that brings this legal judgement into dispute?
    Just going on what his legal counsel says, and confirmed malfeasance within the Mueller team, plus the fact that the Steele Dossier was a hoax. It does seem like they were out to get Trump!

Just going on what his legal counsel says, and confirmed malfeasance within the Mueller team.
    Then I hope you learn some lessons from reliance on such sources. Flynn's lawyer seem to have put him in danger of actual jail time when originally this was unlikely by using him to go on a fishing expedition for material outside his case but which play to the wider conspiracy agenda. Presumably because it cemented her standing in that community.

The Judge seems to have sussed this for what it was and has given her the kicking she deserved. He may set that aside when sentencing and I guess there is always the Pardoner in Chief if he gets in the queue with Papadopolous, Manafort, Gates, Cohen and Stone so he can do all the guilty President's men in one batch.

Then I hope you learn some lessons from reliance on such sources. Flynn's lawyer seem to have put him in danger of actual jail time when originally this was unlikely by using him to go on a fishing expedition for material outside his case but which play to the wider conspiracy agenda. Presumably because it cemented her standing in that community.

The Judge seems to have sussed this for what it was and has given her the kicking she deserved. He may set that aside when sentencing and I guess there is always the Pardoner in Chief if he gets in the queue with Papadopolous, Manafort, Gates, Cohen and Stone so he can do all the guilty President's men in one batch.
    A few legal types don't agree with some of that analysis. Firstly, it's based on Mueller's findings regarding the Crossfire Hurricane predicate, and they are also claiming that some of the ethics stuff has apparently been misstated. Plus someone on Mueller's team has been referred for criminal prosecution, so it's all quite a mess.

A few legal types don't agree with some of that analysis. Firstly, it's based on Mueller's findings regarding the Crossfire Hurricane predicate, and they are claiming some of the ethics stuff has apparently been misstated. Plus some of Mueller's team have been referred for criminal prosecution, so it's all quite a mess.
    Which legal types beyond the chastened Sydney Powell? Do they include Judge Emmet Sullivan? Give the opinion a read as I know you only form your views from evidential sources.

Who are the "some" of Mueller's team that have been referred for criminal prosecution by the way and what does it have to do with Flynn's guilt?

I'd just give this one up and move your gaping mouth onto the next bit of conspiracy bait that looks like a fly!

Who are the "some" of Mueller's team that have been referred for criminal prosecution by the way and what does it have to do with Flynn's guilt?
    Mueller took over the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, including the same legal team who were fabricating the evidence and using the unverified Steele Dossier to go after Trump. All of these problems were carried over to the Mueller investigation, and that's what Barr & Durham are now looking into.