+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The truth about Matt Hancock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The truth about Matt Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Chris Whitty didn’t seem to think so, neither did all those M.P’s who broke the diktats whilst at the same time ordering the public to “follow the rules”

The data suggests they were correct as well. Why don’t you just read the article in this post.

ONS data on healthy people

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/trans...onditionsbyage

This data is prior to vaccine rollout
    Doesnt that show if you were really unfortunate you would have died.?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Doesnt that show if you were really unfortunate you would have died.?
    One cohort group has a 1:555,000 chance

This group is ten times more likely to die from a dog attack ,which would be even more unfortunate.

One cohort group has a 1:555,000 chance

This group is ten times more likely to die from a dog attack, which would be even more unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Love how when credible data is presented it’s ignored

Go on then Alan Turing, talk us through your credible data workings.

Did you identify the number of people in an unspecified cohort in England and Wales,

Then deduct the percentage of people who would have underlying health conditions,

Then apply some kind of factor for the effectiveness of lockdowns, social distancing, masks etc. Obviously you don't have the data for your preferred method of allowing the chosen few allowed to sporting events, nightclubs etc bumping into each other like pinballs.

Or did you just take a number and divide it into an unspecified much bigger number?

Then bizarrely conclude from that number that in 2020 people in the unspecified cohort had a 1 in 55000 chance of being mauled to death by a dog?

If you talk us through the credible data workings I guess we can all see your brilliance.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Go on then Alan Turing, talk us through your credible data workings.

Did you identify the number of people in an unspecified cohort in England and Wales,

Then deduct the percentage of people who would have underlying health conditions,

Then apply some kind of factor for the effectiveness of lockdowns, social distancing, masks etc. Obviously you don't have the data for your preferred method of allowing the chosen few allowed to sporting events, nightclubs etc bumping into each other like pinballs.

Or did you just take a number and divide it into an unspecified much bigger number?

Then bizarrely conclude from that number that in 2020 people in the unspecified cohort had a 1 in 55000 chance of being mauled to death by a dog?

If you talk us through the credible data workings I guess we can all see your brilliance.
    Even traffic accidents are more dangerous if you believe the peer reviewed studies.

Covidians R gonna branch, innit!

Oops, forgot that the ONS data only covers March-June 2020 rather than a full year. My bad but I am sure your workings have factored that in!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Oops, forgot that the ONS data only covers March-June 2020 rather than a full year. My bad but I am sure your workings have factored that in!
    If I was in your shoes, I'd probably be considering a discreet retreat. Between Musk and DeSantis, there is every chance that you will be receiving another drubbing of Russia collusion/Hunter's laptop sized proportions!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If I was in your shoes, I'd probably be considering a discreet retreat. Between Musk and DeSantis, there is every chance that you will be receiving another drubbing of Russia collusion/Hunter's laptop sized proportions!
    Look it's going to be a busy day what with the production of the perfectly formed case study and the proof to support your assertion that covid was lab manufactured.

Smiley man II can provide the goods on the 1:550000 stat.

You need to move on from endless meaningless cliches and platitudes. You can do it. I mean it looks like you have ditched Donald and jumped ship already!