Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
I'd be very disappointed if Zohore goes, but if he has a buy-out clause then that's football as they say. If the club are just looking to cash in, then I doubt they will find someone with the same impact-making skills to replace him, certainly not within the next couple of weeks.

It's not as if he's been kicking around here for a few seasons. One good half season gone, he could reasonably be expected to see this season out. His value will at least be the same as now -maybe higher. Tan's only route to recoup some of his investment is promotion. If we sell Zohore now, the fans will def. be deflated, possibly the players, and our chances of play-offs severely lengthened.

Funny though, last night I said to my mate next to me that Zohore looked a tad dis-interested...
I don't think it was disinterest rather frustration and disappointment.

His free kick and low curler in 2nd half were well saved and his miss of that one on one was only by a fraction and give credit to the keeper. He then tried "worldies" rather than better options. I suspect a few quiet words from NW after the game would have done the trick.