+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ed Sheeran .....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ed Sheeran .....

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    ...is a plagiarist. Thinking Out Loud, Photograph and Shape Of You to name but three.

Never been convinced on the Thinking Out Loud/Let's Get It On ripoff. It's the same bassline but it's such an incredibly simple progression. It wasn't first used by Gaye.

But yes, Sheeran has ripped other stuff off more clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Never been convinced on the Thinking Out Loud/Let's Get It On ripoff. It's the same bassline but it's such an incredibly simple progression. It wasn't first used by Gaye.

T'was written by a lady from Pontypridd ..

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

I couldn’t be bothered to argue when you originally posted your reply, or when the news below broke. But im at a loose end now so here it is.
    https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/ed...on-1202861137/

The first time I heard “Thinking Out Loud” I was certain that it was a ripoff of “Let’s Get It On”. You, with your superior knowledge and wisdom on every conceivable subject, will naturally disagree. It must be a real bind for you being correct 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    I couldn’t be bothered to argue when you originally posted your reply, or when the news below broke. But im at a loose end now so here it is.
    https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/ed...on-1202861137/

The first time I heard “Thinking Out Loud” I was certain that it was a ripoff of “Let’s Get It On”. You, with your superior knowledge and wisdom on every conceivable subject, will naturally disagree. It must be a real bind for you being correct 100% of the time.