+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sarri

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sarri

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Chelsea could be out of the top 4 by the end of their game on Sunday, and it will be a tricky task trying to overtake a resurgent Manchester United during the run-in. So that could mean they would need to win the Europa League to play in the Champions League next season. I wonder what old trigger-finger Abramovich thinks about that?
    That's precisely my point!
    Do you think they'd do any better with Ampadu in their midfield? He's a good prospect but that's as far as it goes at the moment.

Re: Sarri

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    That's precisely my point!
    Do you think they'd do any better with Ampadu in their midfield? He's a good prospect but that's as far as it goes at the moment.
    Well it does appear as though Sarriball is a busted flush, and there doesn't seem to be any Plan B. In fact, Sarri has said he is going to persevere with the system until his chosen players master it. However, if a 21 year-old rookie like David Brooks can stop them playing, what does the future of Sarriball hold? The secret is out, and a few teams have already done a number on Jorghino. The race for 4th place is going to be very interesting.