+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit again - nothing to see here...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit again - nothing to see here...

Oh, we’ve accepted it - we’re just still waiting to see the benefits

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Oh, we’ve accepted it - we’re just still waiting to see the benefits
    Its not about immediate benefit ,we need to see what may occur once the impact of a war in Europe , Covid Cost is smoothed out .

The whole world has seen a massive inflationary impacts not form Brexit but the event such as Ukraine and a pandemic ,as a result we now see the push for more wages rises and more inflation , its all about the broader issue ..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its not about immediate benefit ,we need to see what may occur once the impact of a war in Europe , Covid Cost is smoothed out .

The whole world has seen a massive inflationary impacts not form Brexit but the event such as Ukraine and a pandemic ,as a result we now see the push for more wages rises and more inflation , its all about the broader issue ..
    But for how long will Brexiteers blame the war and pandemic for poor economic performance? Indefinitely, I’d imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    But for how long will Brexiteers blame the war and pandemic for poor economic performance? Indefinitely, I’d imagine.
    For as long as you keep on getting all of your information from the same news sources?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For as long as you keep on getting all of your information from the same news sources?
    Point me in the direction of a news source that says Brexit is winning.