+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    the fun begins in october.plus a trip to ireland and my birthday ,should be a good month.
    Tip: don't mention the 20+ top people in the FBI & DOJ who got fired or demoted for being biased, as you might get accused of being biased

Yeah, October has the potential to be quite interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Tip: don't mention the 20+ top people in the FBI & DOJ who got fired or demoted for being biased, as you might get accused of being biased

Yeah, October has the potential to be quite interesting!
    plus all the other firings and resignations of top ceo's in america or the 50,000 indictments that will be going out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    plus all the other firings and resignations of top ceo's in america or the 50,000 indictments that will be going out.
    You might not have been around when they were first aired but if it keeps you occupied and away from 4Chan and Info Wars then I am sure that WB will loan you the full box set of the X Files if you ask him nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You might not have been around when they were first aired but if it keeps you occupied and away from 4Chan and Info Wars then I am sure that WB will loan you the full box set of the X Files if you ask him nicely.
    alex jones is a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    All of my info is well sourced, lardy is the the one with all the made up stuff, I can't imagine where he gets it from!

All of my info is well sourced, lardy is the the one with all the made up stuff, I can't imagine where he gets it from!
    Now, that is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Now, that is funny.

That Churchill quote springs to mind. But once we start going down this road, we'll never stop...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

That Churchill quote springs to mind. But once we start going down this road, we'll never stop...
    You are Trump Russia Collusion personified, so just own it

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

That was probably the most tragic thing I have ever seen on here. Spends every other post telling everyone how informed he is compared to us mere mortals and then falls for some shoddy meme off twitter. The transparent scuttling escape attempt afterwards made it even funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Now, that is funny.
    How do you think that I knew the Trump Russia Collusion fairytale was a load of hogwash well over a year ago? I certainly wasn't getting my information from the same sources where lardy was getting his. In fact, if I recall correctly you were also part of the mob who got suckered by the liberal media

How do you think that I knew the Trump Russia Collusion fairytale was a load of hogwash well over a year ago? I certainly wasn't getting my information from the same sources where lardy was getting his. In fact, if I recall correctly you were also part of the mob who got suckered by the liberal media
    The difference is that I do not make the grandiose claims you do - I know I get things wrong sometimes and don't mind admitting it. However, as someone who has consistently said I would not have voted for either Trump or Clinton in 2016 if I was an American and that I wouldn't be surprised if the Clinton's were as dodgy as you say they are, I'm not sure where the definitive statement that there was no truth in the Trump Russia Collusion "fairytale" is - has there been one?