+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: BRISTOL CITY 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BRISTOL CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yup, even our passing is slow.
    Really indecisive as well

Siopis is a bit of a master of giving away the cheap free kick, always a worry it’ll cost us. Turnbull is showing a bit more today. These are dodgy at the back I reckon, not saying we aren’t mind but there are some promising little glimpses.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Siopis is a bit of a master of giving away the cheap free kick, always a worry it’ll cost us. Turnbull is showing a bit more today. These are dodgy at the back I reckon, not saying we aren’t mind but there are some promising little glimpses.
    Problem is that players are o far apart in advanced positions. Etete, Bowler, colwill etc get swarmed on quickly. Not a complete defence of them because none of them are really doing much.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Really indecisive as well
    Players to far apart, everything ends up a long ball, Bulut will not have this team playing through the opposition at any point. Not one player allowed or prepared to get the ball from a deep position and get play going. And for all of my criticism of our so called creative players, 80% of the balls they receive are facing their own goal with nobody around them and no easy options. I don't think that these players are up to scratch as a collective, but Bulut's tactics are more conservative than Jacob Rees Mogg, and about as entertaining as him. Every passage of play is the same with the same outcome. I'm praying for a set piece.