+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    New York City hospitals are experiencing positive results. Thank f*ck the poor souls battling Corvid19 are not depending on you for advice!
    Can I just say how touching I found your recent concern for the poor souls battling Corvid19 (as you now seem to be calling it).

That compassion may have been a tad lacking as you weaved from a Chinese Plot against its own people, a hoax inflamed by the media, a bit like Y2K, a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu, let's call it Wuhan Flu and Fauci say's only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically. All the while berating people who took the virus seriously and supported the measures that were being put in place.

Good luck with your latest, there's a miracle cure folks and anyone listening to medical experts is doing so to get at Trump throw of the dice.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    That compassion may have been a tad lacking as you weaved from a Chinese Plot against its own people, a hoax inflamed by the media, a bit like Y2K, a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu, let's call it Wuhan Flu and Fauci say's only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically. All the while berating people who took the virus seriously and supported the measures that were being put in place.
    My early observations were diectly based on the words of world renowned Coronavirus expert Dr Fauci, and the actions of Democrats such as Governor Cuomo and House speaker Nancy Pelosi, so stop being a revisionist tosser.

My early observations were diectly based on the words of world renowned Coronavirus expert Dr Fauci, and the actions of Democrats such as Governor Cuomo and House speaker Nancy Pelosi, so stop being a revisionist tosser.
    The company you keep

Cqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    The company you keep

Cqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
    Cyril will be along shortly to say the photo was taken at a local Washington DC pub quiz evening, and all of these people being in the same room at the same time was purely coincidental

Cyril will be along shortly to say the photo was taken at a local Washington pub quiz night, and all these people in the same room was purely coincidental
    I said yesterday, there is a massive power play going on here, keep your enemies even closer?
    https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status...94241203683328

I said yesterday, there is a massive power play going on here, keep your enemies even closer?
    Some of those comments

$30M to the US ambassador in Ukraine a few months before the impeachment drama kicked off?

https://twitter.com/whatsne48669887/...05511931764736

Cyril will be along shortly to say the photo was taken at a local Washington DC pub quiz evening, and all of these people being in the same room at the same time was purely coincidental
    Leave him alone that might be distant family .

An interesting characterisation of your posts over the last couple of months that I am not sure many others would recognise. But taking you at face value, those bloody experts and Democrats have really done you up like a kipper given how stupid you continue to look during this crisis. Have you ever thought of paying more attention to the right facing part of your well-balanced twitter feed?

An interesting characterisation of your posts over the last couple of months that I am not sure many others would recognise. But taking you at face value, those bloody experts and Democrats have really done you up like a kipper given how stupid you continue to look during this crisis. Have you ever thought of paying more attention to the right facing part of your well-balanced twitter feed?
    I blame the Chinese and WHO for a lack of transparency during the early stages of the pandemic.

I blame the Chinese and WHO for a lack of transparency during the early stages of the pandemic.
    Really?

Were you busy quoting the Chinese and WHO during the early stages of the pandemic?

I missed that - I thought you were quoting your usual 'sources'!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Really?

Were you busy quoting the Chinese and WHO during the early stages of the pandemic?

I missed that - I thought you were quoting your usual 'sources'!
    I think Organ was covering it before the angry mob chased him away.

Those nasty experts, Democrats, Chinese and WHO made me say it!

Can I just say how touching I found your recent concern for the poor souls battling Corvid19 (as you now seem to be calling it).

Good luck with your latest, there's a miracle cure folks and anyone listening to medical experts is doing so to get at Trump throw of the dice.
    Need to bring this up to date. We now need to add:

It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;

Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and

today's offering of it's all a plot to feed us one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

Will keep this updated for you in case the "I was right all along" narrative changes again!

Need to bring this up to date. We now need to add:

It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;

Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and

today's offering of it's all a plot to feed us one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

Will keep this updated for you in case the "I was right all along" narrative changes again!
    Hey troll, stop making shit up. You are a disinformation propagandist and everybody knows which side you are batting for. Never for get that!

Hey troll, stop making shit up. You are a disinformation propagandist and everybody knows which side you are batting for. Never for get that!
    Just to set a baseline of your posts:

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu:
    6) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    7) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    8) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    9) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and
    10) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

If I am making any of this shit up there are the 10 steps in how you have responded to the pandemic. Point to any one of them and I will play you back posts you have made. Deal?

Just to set a baseline of your posts:

1) It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    5) Let's call it Wuhan Flu:
    6) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    7) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    8) It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;
    9) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and
    10) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

If I am making any of this shit up there are the 10 steps in how you have responded to the pandemic. Point to any one of them and I will play you back posts you have made. Deal?
    Farkin 'ell go and see a psychiatrist or something, you are obsessed and I am starting to worry about you and your behaviour!

PS Trump never colluded with the Russians, and the moon isn't made out of cheese.

Blog Entries

Farkin 'ell go and see a psychiatrist or something, you are obsessed and I am starting to worry about you and your behaviour!

PS Trump never colluded with the Russians, and the moon isn't made out of cheese.
    Keep calm and empty your inbox

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    almost like you can't put the genie back in the bottle

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Apologies, I just saw your post. All done, could you wear the red frilly ones tonight?