+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Can you imagine if we'd closed down a week earlier? We'd still be seeing the same figures (because of incubation) and people would now be getting really fed up.
    There’s been some off the wall shite posted in here for the last month. But how the **** did this make sense in your head?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    There’s been some off the wall shite posted in here for the last month. But how the **** did this make sense in your head?

Because we are already seeing evidence of people being fed up now. Car usage is back on the rise. Parks are busy.

Because we are already seeing evidence of people being fed up now. Car usage is back on the rise. Parks are busy.
    Is it? Got a link to that info? I was thinking it seemed busier nearme but not as much as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Is it? Got a link to that info? I was thinking it seemed busier nearme but not as much as normal.
    The uptick in car usage was mentioned during a recent Government briefing.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Just look out of the window

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Just look out of the window
    What are the chances that the one time we need shit weather on a Bank Holiday weekend we get the opposite?

What are the chances that the one time we need shit weather on a Bank Holiday weekend we get the opposite?
    Nailed on. The news is going to be full of reports of stupid people out and about because the weather is good and sad people posting pictures of crowded areas. I'm watching The Phil Silvers Show instead.

19 degrees and sunny this Sunday, going to be a big test

Anecdotally, i agree with you.