+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lads I'm struggling tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lads I'm struggling tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I don't mean to bring this forum right down but thanks so much for all comments so far.

As well as this I've been talking to my friends about it and one of my friends, well she is very depressed. The last few weeks she has been suicidal and she said she probably will do it at some point this week.
    She lives in Kent so not exactly a trip around the corner for me to go around everyday for an hour but please if anyone has advice, can you point me in the right direction as this is turning into the worst couple of days of my life.
    Try and get her to see a GP mate, make sure she gets help. If she really is feeling that way, she isn't well and she is a danger to herself. It may seem like you're doing the wrong thing getting her sectioned etc but sometimes that's the only choice you have. Just got to make sure she stays safe and then you can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Try and get her to see a GP mate, make sure she gets help. If she really is feeling that way, she isn't well and she is a danger to herself. It may seem like you're doing the wrong thing gettingher sectioned etc but sometimes that's the only choice you have. Just got to make sure she stays safe and then you can move forward.
    Now I've got the scene from Peep Show in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Now I've got the scene from Peep Show in my head.
    "Jeremy.........Super Hans is here.
    Did you try and get him sectioned?"