+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would you sign Ched Evans?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Would you sign Ched Evans?

Some feminists saying on twitter that he is a rapist and they're going to do everything in their power to get justice.....

He can easily get in the wales squad judging by his start for chesterfield. We have some really poor players in there.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Some feminists saying on twitter that he is a rapist and they're going to do everything in their power to get justice.....

He can easily get in the wales squad judging by his start for chesterfield. We have some really poor players in there.
    All law graduates, I take it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    All law graduates, I take it...
    I know. Typical, people are upset at someone who's never ever spoken to a girl he's had sex with. Feminists eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I know. Typical, people are upset at someone who's never ever spoken to a girl he's had sex with. Feminists eh.
    Being fair, "It wasn't the time for conversation".

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Being fair, "It wasn't the time for conversation".
    Boom chikka wah wah..

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Tom Bradshaw just made the last Wales squad at the last minute because of injury cover. Bradshaw's career has been one huge ascension to the Championship and hopefully the best is yet to come as he's just turned 24. There are also quite a few young 20/21 year olds who are already playing regularly at the same level Ched Evans is at.

On footballing grounds, why should Evans, at 28, get priority over other players competeing for the senior Welsh squad places?