Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 50m spent in 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    I read it.Could have should have and If
    I wasn’t taking to you. Muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I wasn’t taking to you. Muppet.
    J R Hartley it seems that you are the muppet. Another negative idiot, we have enough of those about without you posting absolute shite all the time, they need you over in Swansea, you must either be a Jack or are just plain stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    J R Hartley it seems that you are the muppet. Another negative idiot, we have enough of those about without you posting absolute shite all the time, they need you over in Swansea, you must either be a Jack or are just plain stupid!
    HAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    HAHAHAHA!
    Why you still show up on here I'll never know.

It's like you get a kick out of making yourself look a complete @rse or something.

Ah bless! Another fool who thinks anyone who doesn’t agree with him is a Jack.

Moron

I don't understand the whole negative thing. Why can't I be negative? We are in a very negative situtaion and it seems like we're not allowed to talk about it. And then I have people throwing back at me that I like being negative. I DON'T. I'm not enjoying this. I SEE negativivty on the field, so I talk about it. I don't expect top 6. 17th is fine with me. It's just that in my opinion we didn't even set ourselfves up for that. Last year was great, but it was just obvious that we were no where near equipped for the EPL and nothing was done. We spent over 20m on two decent players in the summer that don't even start. When Bobby Reid does play, he's being asked to do somthing that he is incapable of. WTF? I love Callum Paterson, but he's limited at best. He'll NEVER player for another EPL team. He can't even defend, but we've played half season with him at center forward ON HIS OWN FFS! And now we sign Sala. For 15 million quid. What's he going to? Dribble the ball the length of the pitch and pass it in? I'm not blaming the players, (although our most talented player seems to have have given up - unless he's carrying knock) but the club's whole approcach to this season has been naive at best. Lazy, and ill-conceieved at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I don't understand the whole negative thing. Why can't I be negative? We are in a very negative situtaion and it seems like we're not allowed to talk about it. And then I have people throwing back at me that I like being negative. I DON'T. I'm not enjoying this. I SEE negativivty on the field, so I talk about it. I don't expect top 6. 17th is fine with me. It's just that in my opinion we didn't even set ourselfves up for that. Last year was great, but it was just obvious that we were no where near equipped for the EPL and nothing was done. We spent over 20m on two decent players in the summer that don't even start. When Bobby Reid does play, he's being asked to do somthing that he is incapable of. WTF? I love Callum Paterson, but he's limited at best. He'll NEVER player for another EPL team. He can't even defend, but we've played half season with him at center forward ON HIS OWN FFS! And now we sign Sala. For 15 million quid. What's he going to? Dribble the ball the length of the pitch and pass it in? I'm not blaming the players, (although our most talented player seems to have have given up - unless he's carrying knock) but the club's whole approcach to this season has been naive at best. Lazy, and ill-conceieved at worst.
    By posting this diatribe of drivel you have just proved what some people think about your attitude to be correct. You spent most of last season moaning about City as well.