+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could our first signing of the summer be a free transfer from Rochdale?

Re: Could our first signing of the summer be a free transfer from Rochdale?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Important to realise this. He's a good manager, but it's not a guarantee of anything.
    Provided he adds to the side and doesn't break it up, I think it'll go well. He's already worked minor miracles with the current squad. We've been getting too many points since Jan for it to be a fluke and I think he knows this.

Quote Originally Posted by JKB View Post
    Would be interested to hear what your thoughts were when Warnock signed Bamba and Hoilett on free transfers.
    Probably offer more than Noone has for the last 3 seasons.
    Really??
    Bamba has presided over a -1 goal difference and Hoilett has a record of 33 league apps scoring 2 goals. Which is incidentally almost exactly the same as NOone this season (33 apps 2 goals) so no i dont think its a strong point you make? I would be far more impressed with say Ben Turner joining tiny burton on a free and presiding over a defence conceding only 2 more goals than us?? Or Scott Malone another Cardiff reject reaching the play offs with Fulham? Huds at Hudersfield Now they were three very good free transfers picked up from us

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Really??
    Bamba has presided over a -1 goal difference and Hoilett has a record of 33 league apps scoring 2 goals. Which is incidentally almost exactly the same as NOone this season (33 apps 2 goals) so no i dont think its a strong point you make? I would be far more impressed with say Ben Turner joining tiny burton on a free and presiding over a defence conceding only 2 more goals than us?? Or Scott Malone another Cardiff reject reaching the play offs with Fulham? Huds at Hudersfield Now they were three very good free transfers picked up from us
    My god, you're a miserable c**t.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I do wonder if he actually supports Cardiff as all he seems to do is spread as much negativity about the club as he possibly can

Really??
    Bamba has presided over a -1 goal difference and Hoilett has a record of 33 league apps scoring 2 goals. Which is incidentally almost exactly the same as NOone this season (33 apps 2 goals) so no i
    dont think its a strong point you make? I would be far more impressed with say Ben Turner joining tiny burton on a free and presiding over a defence conceding only 2 more goals than us?? Or Scott Malone another Cardiff reject reaching the play offs with Fulham? Huds at Hudersfield Now they were three very good free transfers picked up from us
    I would suggest Bamba has been a rock and held the back four together. Hudson and Turner loyal stalwarts but have had their best days. Hoilett is a far better alround player than NOone whose time is up.

And you are a moron but i will have a brain in the morning you on the other hand??

Quote Originally Posted by JKB View Post
    I would suggest Bamba has been a rock and held the back four together. Hudson and Turner loyal stalwarts but have had their best days. Hoilett is a far better alround player than NOone whose time is up.
    Behave ...... Bamba is 4 years older than Turner.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    I do wonder if he actually supports Cardiff as all he seems to do is spread as much negativity about the club as he possibly can

Grow up you cretin..... Dont talk to me about negativity you and ot hers were spreading heap loads of it last season !!

Really??
    Bamba has presided over a -1 goal difference
    No he hasn't. In league games Bamba took part in, our goal difference tally is +8. Our overall goal difference under Warnock is +10. You can't include results under Trollope when Bamba wasn't even at the club.

I never understand it when people who pick a position on a manager and never change no matter what.

Loads did it with Slade and even DJ and Malky. Now we have 2 simpletons who moan whatever Warnock does.

Why can't people just be objective ffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I never understand it when people who pick a position on a manager and never change no matter what.

Loads did it with Slade and even DJ and Malky. Now we have 2 simpletons who moan whatever Warnock does.

I suppose the main options are:

1. They feel it's vital to prove they were right all along to save face
    2. Attention-seeking
    3. They genuinely still believe in their position

I think you can draw you own conclusions according to the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

If that is aimed at me are ould remind you and others i have praised NW for what he has achieved since arrived.

Behave ...... Bamba is 4 years older than Turner.
    Bamber is a far better player, the club didn't renew Turner's contract they obviously didn't rate him. In fairness he was solid enough defending but a liability with the ball at his feet.

Grow up you cretin..... Dont talk to me about negativity you and ot hers were spreading heap loads of it last season !!

hit a nerve did I babes??

And that is your answer to our ambition to sign a QPR free cast off like Mackie and a a former Rochdale free transfer winger. Your powers of observation are amazing!!
    Are you sure you would prefer to support some other team more in line with your expectation/imagination?

Good to see you back/around .