+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grujic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Grujic

I think he's gotten to grips with the league. I didn't see him last night but the few performances before were much improved.

I think he gives the midfield balance. Ralls and Paterson are the busy energetic players while he just sits, breaks things up and plays it easy. He's very composed. I'm hoping he keeps improving, starts imposing himself on the game even more. He could be a big player for the run in.

Re: Grujic

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I think he's gotten to grips with the league. I didn't see him last night but the few performances before were much improved.

I think he gives the midfield balance. Ralls and Paterson are the busy energetic players while he just sits, breaks things up and plays it easy. He's very composed. I'm hoping he keeps improving, starts imposing himself on the game even more. He could be a big player for the run in.
    Spot on .
    He has improved with every game.
    What was interesting, in his lone deal Liverpool stipulated he had to play a very high % of games apparently.
    He was fairly anonymous in his first few games ,yet has grown in stature with game time , how many players
    are given enough game time before being droppped to the bench ? He is a quality footballer though .