+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC Remain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BBC Remain

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There are certainly many benefits, but then there is also the underlying ideology. I may be cynical, but I can't help thinking that the benefits are being used to sell the ideology. This will only become apparent when we reach the point of no return. If they had stopped at the customs union, I don't think the idea of Brexit would have even materialised. If you doubt my words, then I suggest you take a look at history.
    By history, do you mean the longest ever period of peace in Europe? We have our own borders apart from EU citizens (which is a benefit), we make our own laws by and large and we're in a customs union.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    By history, do you mean the longest ever period of peace in Europe? We have our own borders apart from EU citizens (which is a benefit), we make our own laws by and large and we're in a customs union.
    It's another sociopolitical construct, and there are many case studies from the past going back thousands of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Seriously don't bother, it's not worth your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Seriously don't bother, it's not worth your time.
    In the last 12 months, I've responded to him twice or maybe three times. It's far better not to encourage him and makes the site much more pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In the last 12 months, I've responded to him twice or maybe three times. It's far better not to encourage him and makes the site much more pleasant.
    You'll never get a straight or coherent answer anyway, it's a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You don't respond cos I whipped your arse, and you've been exposed as being an incompetent propagandist. The sad part is you don't even realise it!