I think what he was getting at there was that there'd already been so many fake stories about him that the propoganda machine had already shot it's bolt.
He was right too , because massive and increasingly intense attempts to vilify him haven't had any effect but to inflame the ranks of the "walking dead" to a point where they're going nuts and getting more and more ridiculous in their tantrums.

The brainwashing I spoke of was much less progressed in the USA than it is here because of factors such as geography, demographics, Christianity and the fact that a much bigger percentage of people have military service . Most of all, the Constitution prevented and thwarted the scheme at many levels and stages.

All this slowed down the progress of national emasculation just enough to allow Donald Trump to get elected when he did. That didn't stop it though - the response was to intensify indoctrination in the media and education system and do anything possible to help bring in more mass immigration from third world countries where government dominance is a given and individual freedoms are not expected. That of course is the reason for mass immigration into the EU from places like Syria and it was very clearly stated and explained by the inventors of the EU, ( whilst they won't tell you this on the BBC or in state schools, you can read about it yourself if you want to).

Incidentally, on the subject of being brainwashed, some people are less amenable to brainwashing than others. One reason why I'd be hard to brainwash is that I understand the process and I can therefore recognise the tricks and methods immediately. I think WB is resistant to it by virtue of quite a high IQ, but that's a guess and I notice that LOM is rejecting the process too.

I could say far more damaging things about Donald Trump than you'll see in the dog and pony show being orchestrated by Soros, but I'm not going to say that because his agenda coincides with my position, and they're not going to say it because that's get them in conflict with very powerful interests.