Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
As Boris Johnson’s girlfriend Carrie Symonds has for a while attracted the sort of routine attention that normally accompanies the spouses and partners of putative Prime Ministers.

Now the focus on Ms Symonds will reach new intensity with questions asked about whether she will move into No 10 with Mr Johnson if he is elected and what kind of role she will take on in his life and that of the nation.

The Sunday Telegraph understands that in the hours before the argument flared Ms Symons had been particularly upset by reports that the black cab rapist John Worboys had pleaded guilty to a further string of assaults.

She was, after all, one of his many victims and reports of his attacks on other women must have revived traumatic personal memories.

During her late teens Ms Symonds suffered at the hands of Worboys when, after picking her up in his cab, he plied her with drugged vodka. Ms Symonds blacked out and to this day does not know what happened until she woke up and managed to stagger home.

"The worst thing is not having peace of mind. I'm 99.9 per cent sure that nothing happened to me but I will never know," she said.

What appears to have ignited the row with Mr Johnson, which ended with police visiting the flat they share in Camberwell, south London, was his apparently careless disregard in spilling a bottle of wine on the sofa.

In a recording made by the neighbour who called the police and tipped off the Guardian, Ms Symonds is heard shouting at him: “You just don’t care for anything because you’re spoilt. You have no care for money or anything.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...owning-street/
Some folk just love to have some right wing blood dripping from their lips , no matter the real substance of the incident, blinded by the (right wing) hatred light .

If the nutter Boris got into power ( lets hop he doesn't ) achieved zero unemployment ,raised the minimum wage to 15 pound an hour , fully funded social care , you'd get folk saying ,who did he shag last night , whilst ordinary folk deliver far worse social behaviors, behinds closed doors.