+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Be careful what you wish for.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Be careful what you wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Relegation would make it less likely that Tan sells, you do realise that don't you?
    Why so? As I recall, he didn't sell when the club was promoted to the Premier League and he hasn't sold while the club has been bumping around in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Why so? As I recall, he didn't sell when the club was promoted to the Premier League and he hasn't sold while the club has been bumping around in the Championship.
    Who is going to buy a debt riddled club playing in a white elephant stadium in the third tier? If we go down it will give Tan the green light for even more cost cutting measures. I fail to see how relegation helps anyone, from Tan, to those that want him gone and the rest of us who are just supporting the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Who is going to buy a debt riddled club playing in a white elephant stadium in the third tier? If we go down it will give Tan the green light for even more cost cutting measures. I fail to see how relegation helps anyone, from Tan, to those that want him gone and the rest of us who are just supporting the team.
    Oh it'll help the gloating stay-aways who would love it if we get relegated again