Re: We are all City supporters on here

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    We are not all City fans on here.
    My apologies. I thought you were.

We are not all City fans on here.
    That's very true

Mike moggis has his bedroom covered in man united posters from shoot magazine

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You were basically begging for it. Can only be decent so long..won't have it thrown back in my face. I offered advice in my first post you chose to be arsy about It, when on a thread about arguing..you could literally habe read my response and not replied or taken it as intended nice advice, but per your character you have to have some sort of little response or dig. Last word wally.
    Don't play the victim.
    OK

"Difficult Dave"

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    OK

"Difficult Dave"
    Can't you stop this for a day? You've been a childish twat on here for more than 10 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That's very true

Mike moggis has his bedroom covered in man united posters from shoot magazine
    Do you still have your Maria Whittaker cut outs stuck to your bedroom wall Sludge?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Can't you stop this for a day? You've been a childish twat on here for more than 10 years now.
    Harsh but fair.

My apologies. I thought you were.
    I am. You obviously havent realised there are regular posters who are not.

I'm confused. Is Croesy the original Croesy? The one with the Nick Drake avatar? If not, who is OG Croesy now? And who did the new Croesy Blue used to be?

I am. You obviously havent realised there are regular posters who are not.
    Of course he has. Hes just being an awkward tw@t.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm confused. Is Croesy the original Croesy? The one with the Nick Drake avatar? If not, who is OG Croesy now? And who did the new Croesy Blue used to be?
    Nick = Croesy

Croesy Blue = An imposter

Can't help having the last word. Creates this thread knowing what's going to happen then hangs about like a smarmy twat antagonizing people then crying when they have him worked out. What a belter.

Aren’t we just proving nick’s point here?
    Sure I agree he can be as much sinner as sinned against, but with a team we can be proud of for the first time in years we do seem to spend a lot of time bitching at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Sure I agree he can be as much sinner as sinned against, but with a team we can be proud of for the first time in years we do seem to spend a lot of time bitching at each other.
    Thank you.

It's what he wanted though, the exact reason he started this thread was to get attention like this. He's better off ignored.

Yeah. And he's loving it.

Although I don't find myself in the "fallen for it" category this time as I chose to tell him what I thought.

Guarantee anyone off here was to bump into one another there would be none of this attitude towards one another..Makes it all the more pathetic to see it online then doesn't it..

It's what he wanted though, the exact reason he started this thread was to get attention like this. He's better off ignored.
    So why “nick” his old user name then?
    Look I know he can be a bit daft sometimes, you know it, I know it and HE knows it. But not all the time.
    On this occasion I think it was a genuine question in response to some stuff on the weekend and if anyone else had posted it then it would’ve been ok, but it was nick so he gets hammered.
    If people genuinely think he’s attention seeking then don’t give it (attention) to him.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Of course he has. Hes just being an awkward tw@t.
    Why?

Blog Entries

I love you lot.

Look I know he can be a bit daft sometimes, you know it, I know it and HE knows it. But not all the time.
    On this occasion I think it was a genuine question in response to some stuff on the weekend and if anyone else had posted it then it would’ve been ok, but it was nick so he gets hammered.
    If people genuinely think he’s attention seeking then don’t give it (attention) to him.
    I took it because it was funny. Everyone needs to stop taking this messageboard so seriously.

Why?
    I don't know, not enough love and positive reinforcement from your dad when you were a kid?

Do you still have your Maria Whittaker cut outs stuck to your bedroom wall Sludge?
    Yes , she's lovely

Dread to think what they’re stuck with

Why?
    Nail. Head. End of thread.

I think my first post was fair. He was is usual self.

I've been a bit of a dick to more than one poster and I don't think any of them hold a grudge when leaving said thread. I've upset Nick a few times and it's scarred him for life by the looks.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I think my first post was fair. He was is usual self.

I've been a bit of a dick to more than one poster and I don't think any of them hold a grudge when leaving said thread. I've upset Nick a few times and it's scarred him for life by the looks.

Oh well.
    FWIW, I agree it was fair.