Re: Why do Vegans.......?

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Cheese is dairy
    Most vegans eat it
    It’s the other mob that only eat nuts and pulses that don’t eat cheese 🧀
    Except the italians- their mozzarella is made from a buffalo
    Fecking confused cos I am? 😂
    Most Veggies eat Cheese and dairy

Vegan = No Dairy ( Milk, Cheese, Eggs ) or anything that comes from a animal

Vegans also very in terms of those who won’t wear leather, no leather car seats etc vs those who are dietary only vegans

Ever eat in that greasy vegan place in town... then don’t wear your fur. They get upset by it.

The one thing I find odd is why a vegitarian or vegan would go into an establishment like Macdonalds and order a non meat option...even a coffee.
    If they feel so strong about animal welfare why line the pockets of people who probably have a hand in slaughtering more cows than any other corporation on the globe.

You assume all vegans are vegans to save animals?

Poor assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    The one thing I find odd is why a vegitarian or vegan would go into an establishment like Macdonalds and order a non meat option...even a coffee.
    If they feel so strong about animal welfare why line the pockets of people who probably have a hand in slaughtering more cows than any other corporation on the globe.
    Convenience I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    I am not sure many vegans would go into Macdonalds . Not the ones I have met anyway.
    I guess the practice is getting ever popular when Greggs get fantastic publicity with the vegan sausage roll.