+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom Cairney

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tom Cairney

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    He's the best player in the league mate. I remember me and tobw wanting to sign him from Blackburn a few years back.
    I like him. Doesn't give the ball away. Always probing.

Scott Malone has been so wasteful tonight. Gets in some good positions but not having a good night so far.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I like him. Doesn't give the ball away. Always probing.

Scott Malone has been so wasteful tonight. Gets in some good positions but not having a good night so far.
    He is a good player, but once they went 1 down, he gave the ball away more than I've ever seen him do before, pressure seemed to get to him.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    He is a good player, but once they went 1 down, he gave the ball away more than I've ever seen him do before, pressure seemed to get to him.
    Yeah few sloppy ones in quick succession towards the end but overall he demands the ball even when he's got a man on him. Sign of a good player that.

That right back is lightening with the ball. If they can work on his end product he could play PL too.
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 16-05-17 at 21:22.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yeah few sloppy ones in quick succession towards the end but overall he demands the ball even when he's got a man on him. Sign of a good player that.

That right back is lightening with the ball. If they can work on his end product he's going to be a top player.
    Cairney looked like football was a new game to him for the last 20 minutes . His passing was shocking . Reading did a job on Fulham , good and proper .