+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I don't know what Trump is up to, but he seems to have got those multiple shooting events under contol that were happening on a regular basis in the run up to the last election.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't know what Trump is up to, but he seems to have got those multiple shooting events under contol that were happening on a regular basis in the run up to the last election.
    Yeah, a great job.

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

I'm talking about the Orlando type stuff that got 24/7 MSM coverage.

I'm talking about the Orlando type stuff that got 24/7 MSM coverage.
    Orlando was the biggest single shooting the US has ever known, so I'm certainly glad that it hasn't been repeated. What part would you say Trump has played in preventing a large scale attack while still allowing the smaller ones to continue?

Orlando was the biggest single shooting the US has ever known, so I'm certainly glad that it hasn't been repeated. What part would you say Trump has played in preventing a large scale attack while still allowing the smaller ones to continue?
    It's just an observation that these full-scale 24/7 media events don't seem to be happening like they used to. I don't know the reason why that is happening, maybe Trump is a step or two ahead?

It's just an observation that these full-scale 24/7 media events don't seem to be happening like they used to. I don't know the reason why that is happening, maybe Trump is a step or two ahead?
    'don't seem to be happening',it's pretty clear you're looking for something that's not there. Trump has been in charge for 5 months. If you look at the list of shootings where 10 or more people died from the past decade you have:

Orlando 2016
    San Bernardino 2015
    Washington Navy Yard 2013
    Sandy Hook 2012
    American Civic, NY 2009
    Fort Hood, Texas 2009
    Virgina Tech 2007

A step or two ahead, yeah it must be his charisma because there's no evidence of anything else.

It's about time you thanked me for indulging you in your nonsense because no one else does. I'm doing you a favour here

'don't seem to be happening',it's pretty clear you're looking for something that's not there. Trump has been in charge for 5 months. If you look at the list of shootings where 10 or more people died from the past decade you have:

Orlando 2016
    San Bernardino 2015
    Washington Navy Yard 2013
    Sandy Hook 2012
    American Civic, NY 2009
    Fort Hood, Texas 2009
    Virgina Tech 2007

A step or two ahead, yeah it must be his charisma because there's no evidence of anything else.

It's about time you thanked me for indulging you in your nonsense because no one else does. I'm doing you a favour here
    There were loads of smaller events that got the full media treatment too.

He does, they are very under control. I mean there have been two in the last couple of days, one of which specifically targeted republicans, but they are very under control so well done Daddy, I mean well done President Trump.

He does, they are very under control. I mean there have been two in the last couple of days, one of which specifically targeted republicans, but they are very under control so well done Daddy, I mean well done President Trump.
    This is was Rep Steve Scalise was working on when he got shot

This is was Rep Steve Scalise was working on when he got shot

How interesting, what's your point?

How interesting, what's your point?
    The first thing you do when there is an attempted assasination (or murder) is to look for a possible motive. I am merely pointing out an obvious work related motive if it is alright with you?

The first thing you do when there is an attempted assasination (or murder) is to look for a possible motive. I am merely pointing out an obvious work related motive if it is alright with you?
    A possible motive well morse, he had a list of republican names on him, you could start with that.

How does your wonderful analysis show that trump has got shootings under control? Or are you gonna withdraw that accolade?

Since January when he got the Whitehouse front door key I don't know of a single thing that he's done or said that would upset the establishment/deep state/powers that be (or whatever word or term used to define), and yet the corporate media there, which is wholly owned by the above interests, attack him non-stop. It does appear the idea is to split the citizenry into red and blue camps with talking heads forever stating they've never known such division.

A possible motive well morse, he had a list of republican names on him, you could start with that.

How does your wonderful analysis show that trump has got shootings under control? Or are you gonna withdraw that accolade?
    Isn't it your round Lewis?

Wonder how many times this one will be bumped in the Trump era...

Wonder how many times this one will be bumped in the Trump era...
    Things have changed somewhat, however I won't be commenting on what has changed until something official comes out.

Three of the ten biggest shootings in US history have occurred since this post.

Three of the ten biggest shootings in US history have occurred since this post.
    It was the case that activity had lessened at the time I made the observation, so I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

It was the case that activity had lessened at the time I made the observation, so I am not sure what point you are trying to make.
    That you were desperate to give him credit for anything.

Trump had been in the job about 4 months and the only bit of gun legislation he'd done was to make guns easier for the least responsible people to get hold of. The best reason you could come up with was he must have done something behind the scenes - some kind of short term mind control?!

Unfortunately for you, with the state America is in, that one will probably be bumped again in a few months.

That you were desperate to give him credit for anything.

Trump had been in the job about 4 months and the only bit of gun legislation he'd done was to make guns easier for the least responsible people to get hold of. The best reason you could come up with was he must have done something behind the scenes - some kind of short term mind control?!

Unfortunately for you, with the state America is in, that one will probably be bumped again in a few months.
    You seem to be the resident expert on this topic, can you please explain in simple terms where the Vegas investigation is currently at?

You seem to be the resident expert on this topic, can you please explain in simple terms where the Vegas investigation is currently at?
    You're in luck mate, they released lots of info on it a few weeks ago. You simply have to type 'las Vegas shooter investigation' in to Google (or DuckDuck if that's your thing).

No need to thank me!

To get back on topic, did you ever find out what Trump did to get shootings under control for that brief period?

You're in luck mate, they released lots of info on it a few weeks ago. You simply have to type 'las Vegas shooter investigation' in to Google (or DuckDuck if that's your thing).
    I would appreciate it very much if you could explain these latest developments in layman's terms, as they seem to be the basis of your argument.

So why didn't Trump do that unspecified behind the scenes thing again to make the shootings stop once they restarted?

Or did he deliberately do something behind the scenes to make them occur again, worse than ever?

After all, if Traitor 45 is getting credit when things improve then he should get the blame when they get worse, right?