Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
"International football does nothing for me" ....... Did you see Wales V Belgium in the Euros!?

Each to one's own but that is a strange attitude. I feel you'd have to go somewhat out of your way not to enjoy international football.

I think there is probably some political/emotional feeling getting in the way for some people.....in which case, the question is a little but redundant. It's a bit like going on a Wales forum and asking people from Wrexham.... CCFC or Wales ? Obviously gonna be easy for those who have no affiliation to CCFC.

I support both teams and have felt equally extreme emotions of delight and disappointment on both counts.

That said, and taking the above into account, it's still a silly question. Wales getting to the WC, at the current time, is a considerably bigger achievement than CCFC getting to the prem in more ways than one.

If Wales were like France or Germany in that they ALWAYS qualify , and Cardiff city had been struggling in the lower leagues for the last 30 years with little to talk of in the way of glory, I'd choose City. But that's not the case.

I think a more challenging question would be ....

FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORT WALES AND CARDIFF WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER : CCFC WINNING THE PREM AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE OR WALES WINNING THE WORLD CUP ???

That said, the answer to the question would be almost impossible to answer........and maybe overly hypothetical !
Great points well made.