+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Hungary 1 - 0 Wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: FT: Hungary 1 - 0 Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    James didn't actually play a game in League One. Ampadu won MOTM in his first game for Exeter as a 15 y.o, and Brooks won best player in the Toulon Tournament with some eye-catching performances. I only saw James playing age-group football for Wales, and he didn't really stand-out in the games I saw.

Anyway, my obsevations have been rubber-stamped by the esteemed Other Bob Wilson, who stated Brooks and Ampadu are our best prospects. I can't argue with that!
    Once again proving the point. Ampadu and Brooks were already making headlines before you started talking about them on this messageboard (which you were far from the first poster to do so).

I think posters are having trouble with finding out why you feel that you've, for lack of a better term, 'talent spotted' these players when they were already in the public domain? I'm not sure what you're getting out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Once again proving the point. Ampadu and Brooks were already making headlines before you started talking about them on this messageboard (which you were far from the first poster to do so).

I think posters are having trouble with finding out why you feel that you've, for lack of a better term, 'talent spotted' these players when they were already in the public domain? I'm not sure what you're getting out of it.
    Are you trying to ban opinions now? All I did was highlight their talent and progress. I even said Ampadu was ready to perform for the Wales senior team, and many disagreed. He promptly went on to win MOTM in his first game!

All I can say is stop being a weirdo, and try to share your own views on things, instead of being obsessed by what other people are saying. You are exhibiting the behaviour of a stalker!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are you trying to ban opinions now? All I did was highlight their talent and progress. I even said Ampadu was ready to perform for the Wales senior team, and many disagreed. He promptly went on to win MOTM in his first game!

All I can say is stop being a weirdo, and try to share your own views on things, instead of being obsessed by what other people are saying. You are exhibiting the behaviour of a stalker!
    As usual, you can't respond to the post and are changing tact. Nobody is trying to ban opinions, just wondering why you are obsessed with trying to stake a claim that you were the first person to say how good Ampadu and Brooks were, when that's not even true.

"Weirdo" and "stalker" - I thought you never aimed derogatory comments at other posters, eh?

You also lost the right to call anyone a stalker when you posted my initials on here and then said that you had found out who I really was and that it wasn't hard to find out. That's creepy as f**k.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    As usual, you can't respond to the post and are changing tact. Nobody is trying to ban opinions, just wondering why you are obsessed with trying to stake a claim that you were the first person to say how good Ampadu and Brooks were, when that's not even true.

"Weirdo" and "stalker" - I thought you never aimed derogatory comments at other posters, eh?

You also lost the right to call anyone a stalker when you posted my initials on here and then said that you had found out who I really was and that it wasn't hard to find out. That's creepy as f**k.
    Come on man, you spent ages in another thread trying to undermine everything that I said, and when the penny finally dropped that I said was actually correct, you slunked off never to be seen again, without even the hint of an apology. It was at that moment I got the measure of the man, and saw you for who you really are .. a gutless and spineless individual who has nothing original to say. You thought you were being clever analysing my every word, but you just ended up looking like an idiot. If you want to play with the big boys you need to up your game!