+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The End of Cash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The End of Cash

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    If taxes are stealing then go and live in a field

As you use the benefits of taxation every single day of your life. From paved roads to drinking water.
    There's no if about it, tax is stealing... legalised stealing.

I can guarantee you, and anyone else who reads this message, that when you turn your toes up the state would have stolen more of your wealth than any mugger, burglar or scam artist ever will.

They are in league with the bankers. Together they conspire to steal through inflation. That hidden tax is the number one reason that just 62 families have the same wealth as the poorest 3.7 billion people in the world today and why 20 US billionaires combined wealth is more than the poorest 50% (163 million) of US citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There's no if about it, tax is stealing... legalised stealing.

I can guarantee you, and anyone else who reads this message, that when you turn your toes up the state would have stolen more of your wealth than any mugger, burglar or scam artist ever will.

They are in league with the bankers. Together they conspire to steal through inflation. That hidden tax is the number one reason that just 62 families have the same wealth as the poorest 3.7 billion people in the world today and why 20 US billionaires combined wealth is more than the poorest 50% (163 million) of US citizens.
    How many of these are getting state funding?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...le-in-america/

If you don't agree with tax though what way do you suggest we pay for things collectively?

State funding? All of them (via inflation). Inflation is the means that those at the top steal from the bottom. And inflation doesn't happen by accident; it occurs when there's an excess of money in relation to the demand for goods and services. How to pay for things? QE.

State funding? All of them (via inflation). Inflation is the means that those at the top steal from the bottom. And inflation doesn't happen by accident; it occurs when there's an excess of money in relation to the demand for goods and services. How to pay for things? QE.
    Take inflation out of it and those people would still have much more money than the rest, mainly by their unique quality products in most cases.

However you ignored the point of my post I was most interested in, so I'll ask again.

If you don't agree with tax though what way do you suggest we pay for things collectively?

I answered it with QE, quantitative easing. Inflation is a regressive tax. It's why it's so insidious, and why the bankers and their puppet governments will print to infinity to avert deflation.

Blog Entries

I answered it with QE, quantitative easing. Inflation is a regressive tax. It's why it's so insidious, and why the bankers and their puppet governments will print to infinity to avert deflation.
    Have you heard of Michael Tellinger and his UBUNTU project? I'm not sure his ideas could work everywhere but I like Michael, he seems like a genuine bloke, his ancient history stuff is interesting too.
    http://ubuntuplanet.org/
    http://www.michaeltellinger.com/2016...eptember-2016/

How can QE happen constantly over the long term?

This vid's only 14 minutes duration. It describes how the con works.

This vid's only 14 minutes duration. It describes how the con works.

I'm in the middle of watching a film so will watch your video later or tomorrow, but just so I can be clear are you suggesting that if we didn't have inflation we wouldn't need to be taxed to pay for things like health, education, infrastructure etc?