+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    That is a soft punishment compared to taking someone's life away. It is wrong not to kill them.

There are three main groups in the world – bad people, good people who think bad people are not really bad and good people who know bad people are bad. Society is now under the control of the first two groups. The bad people are being protected by the do-gooders. Christianity is a big part of the problem. Every clear thinking person knows that The Parable of the Labourers in the Vineyard is nonsense. Richard in that great film Dead Man’s Shoes summed it up perfectly : “God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can't live with that.”
    Unless you believe in a literal hell how is being killed worse than being kept locked up for your whole life? For me the death penalty isn't really a bad punishment because you can't experience it.

I'm all for the very worst being locked up in a cell with no comforts as WT has stated. That for me is a much worse punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Unless you believe in a literal hell how is being killed worse than being kept locked up for your whole life? For me the death penalty isn't really a bad punishment because you can't experience it.

I'm all for the very worst being locked up in a cell with no comforts as WT has stated. That for me is a much worse punishment.
    If life in prison was worse than death then most lifers would kill themselves. The fact that they don't is proof that death is a worse punishment.

There is an interesting case going on at the moment which exposes the hypocrisy of our government. They are blaming Trump for not extraditing the American base car driver and yet we are protecting two Indian/British people from being tried for murder in India. The crime they are accused of is not uncommon in some parts of the world. Evil people are adopting orphans for the sole purpose of insuring them and then killing them for the insurance payout. Anyone who thinks these murderers do not deserve death is mentally unbalanced. Yes, I'm looking at some of you nutjobs on here. Imagine doing this to poor orphans who have already suffered so much.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/india-extr...121219294.html

If life in prison was worse than death then most lifers would kill themselves. The fact that they don't is proof that death is a worse punishment.

There is an interesting case going on at the moment which exposes the hypocrisy of our government. They are blaming Trump for not extraditing the American base car driver and yet we are protecting two Indian/British people from being tried for murder in India. The crime they are accused of is not uncommon in some parts of the world. Evil people are adopting orphans for the sole purpose of insuring them and then killing them for the insurance payout. Anyone who thinks these murderers do not deserve death is mentally unbalanced. Yes, I'm looking at some of you nutjobs on here. Imagine doing this to poor orphans who have already suffered so much.

You calling someonelse a 'nutjob' is quite astounding.

Over 140 countries in the world don't have the death penalty and India has executed 4 people in the last 20 years. There seem to be an awful lot of unbalanced nutjobs out there!