+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    nailed it, gluey can pontificate for months. the thread could end on that line
    I will make one prediction especially for you. Trump is going to go down as either the greatest President in US history, or the worst. He will not occupy any other position.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I will make one prediction especially for you. Trump is going to go down as either the greatest President in US history, or the worst. He will not occupy any other position.
    Wont he just use the adjective 'greatest' either way, whatever happens? ;)

He's not looking too great tonight. Again.

Here is President Greatest making America Great - again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40952820

^^ Fake News, Fake News, Fake News.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Bloody Murdoch / Fox meddling in global politics?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40940931

Bannon is not my kind of guy, but he is a man with brains and a particular vision and Trump certainly owes him a lot of gratitude.

But WTF is Murdock doing telling a President what to do ?

"The anti-Bannon contingent includes Rupert Murdoch, the Fox News founder who's repeatedly lobbied the president, according to the New York Times, for the strategist to be sacked."

^^ NYTimes via BBC - Fake News, Fake News.
    I love the BBC they are the best at what they do. They even sent their former Director-General over to the New York Times as CEO to show them how to do what they do.

Blog Entries

I love the BBC they are the best at what they do. They even sent their former Director-General over to the New York Times as CEO to show them how to do what they do.
    Yes, lying.

While I often 'distrust' the veracity of BBC news, to be clear here - ^^ are you both stating that the contents of that BBC article is a lie, based on a NY Times lie?

So, Bannon is not teetering on the edge of favour, and Murdoch is not seeking to influence the Presidents agenda?

Blog Entries

While I often 'distrust' the veracity of BBC news, to be clear here - ^^ are you both stating that the contents of that BBC article is a lie, based on a NY Times lie?

So, Bannon is not teetering on the edge of favour, and Murdoch is not seeking to influence the Presidents agenda?
    I was just talking about them in general.

Destroy Bannon to destroy Trump. It's another good plan

BTW how does Murdoch get inside everybody's back door? I hope his kids don't inherit the same power.

My word! - is that true? Where did you read that?

So what do we reckon? Any takers for 'greatest'?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So what do we reckon? Any takers for 'greatest'?
    I'm on the fence regarding the greatest. Was going to say Lincoln but I heard that there is something about to drop in two weeks time that will show him to be the most corrupt politician everer