Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
It's not ideal but every Manager in every league has to make the most of the players they have at their disposal, that's why Warnock was a successful manager at this level, he found a way, and got the best most effective use out of limited players.

I'm not defending this Manager, I'm pointing out what a difficult job he took on and how he saved us from almost certain relegation, we were rock bottom with the three best players gone and we couldn't sign players, we need some balance from the negativity of a disappointing loss to the tramps.

He started well, but has dropped off a lot, eight games let’s see what he can do?
Almost certain relegation? What on Earth are you on about?!

Also, relying on set pieces isn’t making the most of it. It means you are tactically inept. We have been dire for months, bar that 4 game winning streak which we were lucky to win almost all of the games. It is dire, the football is mind numbingly boring and he’s not improved more than 1 or 2 players. That’s the biggest crime. I also wouldn’t back him to sign players, we’ve signed 15 and very few are successes.